We Make Selling Industrial Ductwork Easy
Featured Product - Laser Welded Duct
Laser Welded Duct- Tighter, Faster, Stronger
Why Laser Welding? The laser weld offers you a variety of benefits:
- Weld strength: The welded area is stronger than the steel itself. The laser weld is narrow with an excellent depth-to-width ratio and higher strength.Heat affected zone:
- The heat affected zone is limited, and due to rapid cooling, the surrounding material is not annealed.
- Metals: Lasers successfully weld carbon steel, high strength steel, stainless steel as well as dissimilar materials without creating added bulk at the site of the weld.
- Precision work: The clean weld avoids the added bulk of a lock-seam or tig/mig welding and thus allows for easier cutting of the pipe for adjusting length while.
- Deformation: Parts have minimal deformity or shrink.
- No contact: No physical contact between the material and laser head.
- One sided welding: Laser welding can replace spot welding requiring access from one side only.
Wait! There's more!
Contact Us Today To Discuss ALL Duct Fabrications
US Duct provides all of these and more and does it - QUICK!
QUICK QUOTES - We'll never keep you waiting! Just provide us with a copy of the drawings or a list of what you need and we'll get you a quote back QUICK In hours..not days. All custom branded to you!
QUICK SERVICE - We'll never leave you in voicemail! Call US Duct and get an real, informed and helpful representative. We'll address your questions, offer experience based consulting and get you a quote quickly.
QUICK DELIVERY - We'll fabricate your order quickly and get it delivered to you ON TIME or AHEAD of TIME! No excuses.
QUICK DESIGNS - Need help with a system design? We will create a drawing in DuctQuote for you and even present it to you and/or your customer!
"We do ALL products quick! You have our word on it!"
- Steve McDaniel, President
- David Kennedy, Vice President, US Duct.
Got a possible project? Let us put our skills, equipment and service to work for you QUICK!