It's the Quick Connect, Quick Assembly, Quick Fitting, Rolled-Lip, No-Weld Ductwork
The Clamp Together Duct Experts
Clamp Together Duct, often called quick-fit or rolled lip duct, is really a ductwork joining system more than just a type of pipe. And at US Duct we know more about Clamp Together Duct than anyone – our founders have been manufacturing the clamp together duct system longer than anyone else in the industry.
We offer the Clamp Together Duct pipe and accessories in a variety of:
- Diameter sizes: ranging from 3”-24”
- Materials: galvanized and stainless steel
- Gauges: standard and heavy, up to 10 gauge
We also provide ALL components and special fittings:
- Diverter valves
- And more!
The system is infinitely adjustable with adjustment capability built into EVERY fitting.
Should you use Clamp Together Duct?
While Clamp Together Duct is often the fastest, easiest, and cheapest way to address dust/mist collection, it is often best used in conjunction with other connection methods as dictated by the application or duct size. Our extensive knowledge will enable you to get the best solution — for the application AND the money using the duct that fits the application best.
More Clamp Together Duct Resources
Wait, there’s more!
- Why You Should Use Clamp Together Duct
- See How Clamp Together Duct is Adjustable!
- Learn Why The Clamp is So Important!
- Need More? Read our FAQs About Clamp Together Duct